Oh, there's not much of a story. I was on the phone with the doctor's office trying to get something figured out (sinus infection). I sent the boys outdoors thinking that they would be happy, that they would play with the melting snow and I would be able to complete the phone call in peace. Imagine my surprise when the boys knocked on the door to come in and Isaiah looked like this! Whew. The washing machine is full of coats, shoes, and pants. They both got baths!
Cute pictures Aubrey...Evie would have done that a few minutes before we had to leave for someplace important. Thanks also for encouraging me to do a blog. I have been so inspired by you and yours! See you next week. Love ya, Carrie
10 comments:
WOW, i bet that was some purdy bath water after!!
r
Looks like he had a good day!
You can't just leave pictures like that and not share the story!!!
Oh, there's not much of a story. I was on the phone with the doctor's office trying to get something figured out (sinus infection). I sent the boys outdoors thinking that they would be happy, that they would play with the melting snow and I would be able to complete the phone call in peace. Imagine my surprise when the boys knocked on the door to come in and Isaiah looked like this! Whew. The washing machine is full of coats, shoes, and pants. They both got baths!
Oh my gosh, I would have freaked out! But, it is sort of cute in a way! Just mud, thank goodness for automatic washing machines!
Reminds me of something I'd see around here! ; )
Aubrey, it's all those geology lessons! They are doing their own research, lol...
Oh, boys are so much fun!!! :)
Cute pictures Aubrey...Evie would have done that a few minutes before we had to leave for someplace important. Thanks also for encouraging me to do a blog. I have been so inspired by you and yours! See you next week. Love ya, Carrie
THAT is hilarious. I bet they kept themselves quite occupied for the whole conversation! :) Hey, it works; everybody's happy!
Post a Comment