Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Boy and His Tools

While I was cooking supper, Isaiah unloaded the last of the canned goods for me. He decided to make a tower.Next he drilled on top to make sure that it stayed put.
Then he drilled his teeth to ensure that they don't fall out anytime soon (budding dentist?).Last, he put the fourth can on and drilled some more. Kids learn by example. I did not encourage him to stack the cans nor did I suggest he drill them. He must've been watching his dad work last weekend!

3 comments:

Diane said...

You have a carpenter, I must have a chef. I walked into the kitchen today to get lunch made, and Henry (4) had several cans all lined up on the counter explaining his meal plan for lunch. Oh, how they love to "help" :) in the kitchen!

Lerin said...

Too cute!

Sandra said...

I love it! It's amazing how creative kids can get. My boys do the same...they love Friday's because we almost always have egg salad sandwiches & their favorite part--peeling the shells off! Love your blog!