| My youngest brother and sister, twins, are seniors this year! Tonight, they were both homecoming candidates. Unfortunately, they did not win, but that's because I didn't get to vote. Fifteen years ago, they were the crown bearers at my own senior prom! My, how time flies. |
| Brianna, Sophie, and me (#6, #9, #1) |
| Mama bought us some yummy hot dogs to eat while we watched Eli play football. |
| Leighton and Courtney (my brother and his girlfriend) |
| Sophie and Mom |
| Clockwise from left: Leighton, Sophie, Mom, Brianna, and me (#7, #9, mom, #6, #1) |
| Those players were so fast I couldn't even get a proper picture. |
| Lexi, |
| Dad and me |
| Dad, me, and Dad's really awesome camera |
| Dad and Brianna |
| This is the game's score. Seriously. This is a picture of me not holding the camera still while I took a picture of the score. (Read: Eli's team was not winning.) |
| Sophie left her purse with me. Has she not learned anything over the last 17.75 years? |
| Ooh, look! Kleenex! |
| Holy COW, look at that! A purse in a purse in a purse! |
| Still nothing too interesting.... |
| Ooh! Now I'm wearing two pairs of sunglasses that belong to my sisters ... one to Jessica and one to Sophie. |
| She finally caught me. She figured she'd better check to make sure I didn't snatch anything. |
| We had a tug-of-war. I wanted to keep looking. |
| This is to fill the request of someone who wondered why, if my blog was called Laughing All the Way, there were no pictures of me laughing. Here you are. I was wiping tears a few minutes later. |
| So here's what we were really here for: the twins' senior year homecoming game. |
| That's my just-enlisted-for-the-Marines-come-summer youngest brother, #63 |
| What a pair they've been over the last 17.75 years! This is Eli and Sophie, #8 and #9 |
| Although I'm the oldest sibling, all my brothers dwarf me, especially Leighton. |
| This is Sophie with her escort. |
| This is Eli with his escort. He refuses to make a nice face for me, so this is what I have to post. |
| After the crowning, Eli (sweaty #63) and his friends bow to the King. |
| Eli, Sophie, and me. |
![]() |
| Sophie, Eli, and me at my senior prom 15 years ago |
| Oh, the baby of the family is always the princess, isn't she!? ;) |
| Even my youngest brother dwarfs me. At least he weighs more than I do. |

3 comments:
These pictures are great. I love the shot of your senior prom for more reasons than I can list here, not the least of which are Eli's shorts and tie.
Also, you can't fool me. The only reason you give your siblings' order numbers is so you can repeatedly refer to yourself as "#1"! :)
Wow, your family seems like so much fun, and you are a great looking bunch. Thanks for the flashback to your prom photo - priceless! Nebraska just looks more and more inviting :)
Funny! I just wanted to know that if you're title was laughing all the way, why your header looks so pensive! :) (Hearing that yo are indeed, laughing in the header makes it even funnier.)
But now you've topped it with this post. Now THAT'S laughing all the way!
God bless!
Post a Comment