| Maria, 10 hours old, February 2010 |
| Maria on her baptism day with the priest who baptized her, March 2010 |
![]() |
| Maria with Grandpa, 2 months old, April 2010 |
| Maria with Morgan, 3 months old, May 2010 |
| Maria with Madeleine, 4 months old, June 2010 |
| Maria in Grandpa's lap, 5 months old, July 2010 (see the chicken pock?) |
| Maria 5 months old, August 2010 |
| Maria 6 months old, when I thought she'd have strawberry blond hair, September 2010 |
| Maria Catherine, 8 months old, October 2010 |
| What a happy girl! |

2 comments:
that last one is especially adorable with the i love mom shirt...and how neat that she is fairer toned in every picture.
I'll take one please!
Didn't you name her Maria so she would have red tones in her hair?
She's so cute, and your girls are great with her. I always thought having boys first was better because they could protect the younger siblings, but having little mommies would be so helpful!!
Post a Comment