Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Let Me Bore You With Me....

I Received this in an e-mail from a friend. If you post it on your own blog, let me know so that I can come over to read it!
::
Describe yourself with one word.
::
Where is your cell phone? Purse
Significant other? Jeremy
Your hair? Brown
Your mother? Medicine
Your father? Photographer
Your favorite thing? Music
Your dream last night? Weird
Your favorite drink? DietMountainDew
Your dream/goal? Heaven
What room are you in? Family
Favorite hobby? Mom
Your fear? Temptation
Where do you want to be in six years? Napping
Where were you last night? Starbucks
Something that you aren't? Gossipy
Muffins? Yuck
Wish list item? Health
Lat thing you did? Laundry
What are you wearing? Baby
TV Program? Survivor
Pet? NotinthishouseEVER
Friends? Yes!
Your life? Miracle
Your mood? Pregnant
Missing someone? Usually
Drinking? Coffee
Your car? Green
Something you're not wearing? Coat
Your favorite store? Target
Your favorite color? Blue
Where do you want to go over and over? Church/Mass
Your favorite place to eat? Fireworks
Favorite place away from home? Colorado

7 comments:

j.sarge said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!! There is one thing on your list that I wish I could say I HAD NONE OF...PETS. My husband is a pet freak. And guess what he barely takes care of them so on top of taking care of a 3 year old and a 16 month old I have PETS. Yikes I hate it..lol thanks for letting me vent. Love the list!!!

kim said...

thats cute and funny I will probably do one too when I get a chance.

Colleen said...

OK, so you totally cheated on the one-word rule! But I'll let it slide because I am 100% in agreement with you on the pets! And why do you hate muffins so much? You are a very interesting gal :)

Smiler #1 said...

We need to get you some tasty muffins to eat while you are napping in Colorado. ;) Don't you love weird pregnancy dreams? They crack me up. I should really keep a journal of them, just for amusement purposes. They so often include high school classmates that I haven't seen forever...& sometimes Transformers. =]

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Colorado too!! It has been so long since I have been, though. Sigh.

stephanie said...

I haven't done one of these kinds of things in a while - fun!

Kerrie @ TFK said...

This was fun!

http://theforgottenkitchen.blogspot.com/2010/01/stuff-about-me.html