Aubrey, how fun to be not only pregnant with girls but to have share such a close due date. I'm sure they will be close like sisters! You look adorable too.
How awesome Aubrey! I always thought it would be so fun to be pregnant at the same time as a sister or close friend, and then to have them both be girls and grow up together...such a blessing!
cute! my sister in law and i were always pregnant at the same time (well, almost always. her first was born in june 1999 but we werent married until october 1999. her 2nd, 3rd and 4th are all within 3 weeks of my 1st, 2nd and 3rd. so fun having cousins close in age who live close by (though we dont live close by anymore). r
CUTE!!!! I love the pics. Although I started laughing out loud at the second one because I'm sure that I couldn't stretch my arms that way to do that pose..or if I did, I'd pull a muscle! ha ha ha You gals look great!
12 comments:
You both look so cute.
That's just what I was going to say! Cute, cute!
Aubrey, how fun to be not only pregnant with girls but to have share such a close due date. I'm sure they will be close like sisters! You look adorable too.
how exciting to be having babies so close together.
I love the pictures.
those are such great pics!
Love it! My sister and I had boys a few weeks apart. You look like you carry your babies the same way I do! You're getting so close!!!
YAY!!! Lucky cousins :) I'm going to email you a similar picture....
cute. nice to have cousins both girls so close in age
How awesome Aubrey! I always thought it would be so fun to be pregnant at the same time as a sister or close friend, and then to have them both be girls and grow up together...such a blessing!
cute! my sister in law and i were always pregnant at the same time (well, almost always. her first was born in june 1999 but we werent married until october 1999. her 2nd, 3rd and 4th are all within 3 weeks of my 1st, 2nd and 3rd. so fun having cousins close in age who live close by (though we dont live close by anymore).
r
CUTE!!!! I love the pics. Although I started laughing out loud at the second one because I'm sure that I couldn't stretch my arms that way to do that pose..or if I did, I'd pull a muscle! ha ha ha You gals look great!
Beautiful preggos!
Post a Comment