Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


9 comments:

Renee said...

Was that snake in YOUR backyard?
I have one jealous boy here!

Mom P said...

Noah and Isaiah, grandma had so much fun with your visit.

abroadermark said...

Snakes, and snails, and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of...

And isn't it wonderful?!

Staci said...

Ooh! If that snake is from your yard, remind me to take the girls snake hunting next time we're over. I'm actually not terrified of little garter snakes, and they'd LOVE to see one.

elm said...

Ick Ick Ick Ick!!!

Bud found one this summer and picked it up and it bit him. He is a little more cautious now. (not poisonous... it all was fine - just frightening.)

Unknown said...

Just stopped over today after you left me a comment the other day. Nice to meet you! I'm happy to find you and read about you. Yes, it does seem that we follow a handful of the same blogs...how fun! I'm sure I will be back. :)

Diane said...

Ack! Ack! Ugh!

How was it possible for you to permit this AND photograph it without running and screaming and shivering all the way across your yard and back into your house?

Okay, okay, that's just what I'D be doing. Maybe you're a-okay with snakes! :) AAAH!

Colleen said...

AHHHHHHH!! I am screaming at that picture. You are such a good mom, because getting a camera to take a picture would NOT be the first thing I thought of when I saw that snake!

j.sarge said...

This makes me want more children and a little boy so BAD. Im getting that baby fever, this is adorable!!