"She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs at the days to come."
Love it!
Ha ha ha ha ha! Nice.
Love it!!! YES YES YES I miss you George WKim Chrisman
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. I do. A lot. !!!
LOL!!
This is great!! And yup, I really miss him, so do all the unborn babies out there :(
Yes, love it!
Aubrey, where did you find this? I love it...I would love to send it to John or post it on my blog as well...is there a site that you found it on, did you make it, or is it able to be sent via e-mail?Brilliant.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Love it!
Ha ha ha ha ha! Nice.
Love it!!! YES YES YES I miss you
George W
Kim Chrisman
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. I do. A lot. !!!
LOL!!
This is great!! And yup, I really miss him, so do all the unborn babies out there :(
Yes, love it!
Aubrey, where did you find this? I love it...I would love to send it to John or post it on my blog as well...is there a site that you found it on, did you make it, or is it able to be sent via e-mail?
Brilliant.
Post a Comment