"She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs at the days to come."
hehe, she looks cute in glasses
oh she looks so grown up with them. They really suit her.
Very Cute! I love it when little kids wear glasses!
Beautiful! She looks so grown up :) I got mine at about her age too :)
Maddie, I bet you can see things so much better. I hope you like them.
so so SO super cute!r
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hehe, she looks cute in glasses
oh she looks so grown up with them. They really suit her.
Very Cute! I love it when little kids wear glasses!
Beautiful! She looks so grown up :) I got mine at about her age too :)
Maddie, I bet you can see things so much better. I hope you like them.
so so SO super cute!
r
Post a Comment