This is a coincidence. My son and I just went on a short day trip to Ouray, CO and stopped in a little coffee beanery (where they roast their own beans in the front window even for all to see!). Dominic asked the barrista to recommend the most unusual coffee drink she had. She suggested the "Dirty Hippie) -- which was a combination of chai tea and espresso. Ohmygoodness.. . It was strangely intereting -- not bad, but not something we'd order every day. Actually the first sip was AWFUL, but the aftertaste was heavenly. I can't explain it. I'm thinking your toned down version might be a bit better. :) We'll have to try it.
1 comment:
This is a coincidence. My son and I just went on a short day trip to Ouray, CO and stopped in a little coffee beanery (where they roast their own beans in the front window even for all to see!). Dominic asked the barrista to recommend the most unusual coffee drink she had. She suggested the "Dirty Hippie) -- which was a combination of chai tea and espresso. Ohmygoodness.. . It was strangely intereting -- not bad, but not something we'd order every day. Actually the first sip was AWFUL, but the aftertaste was heavenly. I can't explain it. I'm thinking your toned down version might be a bit better. :) We'll have to try it.
Post a Comment