"Okay," replied I. Twist my arm for free stuff that I'm actually going to use, I thought to myself. So I'm laughing all the way to the bank ... I mean ... Shutterfly's 50 free Christmas cards.
We didn't have a family picture taken this year because I never got around to asking my dad the photographer to point, click, and work his magic. So the card I'm going to choose will have to have at least six spots for photos. I'll use my favorite ones of each of the kids, and one of Jeremy and me that I like. There. Family together, and everyone's looking at the camera.
Using THIS LINK, I click over to Shutterfly's site and begin to peruse their selection of Christmas cards. I sigh as I realize that I'm going to have to go through 12+ pages of different cards, because I know I won't find my favorite one on page 1 or 4 or 6 ... it'll be on page 2957. Then I look over to the sidebar and realize that I can narrow down the selection of cards by number of pictures, the type of paper it's printed on, whether it's a flat stationery card or a folded card, and then even by color, designer, etc. I know I need at least six picture spots, so that made it easy. It's a pity I didn't realize sooner that I could narrow down my choices (duh) or my eyes would be less tired and my rear end wouldn't be numb. So there's your first hot tip for the day ... narrow it down FIRST. Second tip: the site has a recently viewed box on the lower left part of the screen. Scroll down a little to see it. It's handy.
::
These were my favorite designs.... (I have no idea who these people are)

But I settled on THIS ONE.
and, although the models are pretty, I am going to fill it with pictures of these adorable children:
| Shutterfly rhymes with butterfly. Hey! Do you think they did that on purpose? |
| 9 months ago, Maria looked like this. *sigh* My, time flies. |
Eventually, I may use one of these services from Shutterfly:
1. Personalized wall calendar
2. The general link to photocards and stationery is HERE ... check out the baby announcements, ladies!
3. Christmas photocards revisited HERE, because if you have kids, why on earth would you send cards without pictures of them?
::
Are you a blogger who wants to ... let me twist your arm ... get 50 free Christmas cards? Click HERE.





2 comments:
I hope this works! I just put our shutterfly card together (one of your favorite designs, by the way) yesterday, only to read this on your site today...Hooray! Thanks for the reminder about this.
Adorable children, indeed!
I did this, got my code, and ordered 50 cards for $8.14 (shipping). They just arrived, and I am excited to mail them out :) This was a fantastic deal!
Post a Comment