My friend Staci and her husband Nathaniel welcomed their fourth child, their
first boy, recently. The children of my best friends feel more like nieces and nephews to me. I feel affection for them, love their hugs, and love to have them around. Nathaniel and Staci did
not find out mid-pregnancy that
Peter was a boy; it was a surprise, and what a surprise it was! I was so sure that they were having another girl! Not only was he a surprise, Staci the supermom delivered this
10 pound 3 ounce baby in good time! I know I wouldn't look this good if I had pushed out a baby that size! My friend Sarah and I went up to visit the next day.
I'm sure Jen would have come with us, but I'm a louse and forgot to call her. We got to hold and cuddle this warm, soft, squishy
(thanks for that wonderfully descriptive baby adjective, Lindsay!), big but tiny baby boy.
Congratulations, Nathaniel and Staci!
 |
| Nathaniel, Peter, and Staci |
 |
| Sarah, Staci & Peter, and me |
1 comment:
He certainly is a gorgeous squishy baby! Congrats to your friend (whose hubby looks a lot like yours?!?!)
How are all your sick kids doing?
Post a Comment