... to get this child out of me.
In light of Colleen's post, I thought I'd joke a little about why I'd love to give birth today instead of two weeks from tomorrow.
1. We're crowded. Seriously.
2. I want my bladder back. And my ribs are begging for mercy. And my back muscles.
3. I'm not sleeping anyway. I may as well be up nursing someone.
4. I'm going to slip and tell people her name sooner or later--let's get her out so we can tell the world.
5. I need a vacation to the hospital.
6. I'm tired of waiting.
7. I want other people to be able to hold her already.
8. She's trying to wiggle her way out. May as well humor her.
9. Is it really a girl? I'd like to know.
10. I miss ibuprofen.
6 comments:
Aubrey, your ten reasons to be done with this pregnancy negates my ten reasons to be pregnant :)
Slip up and tell us her name already!! Needing a vacation to the hospital...ha! Pretty desperate :)
Aubrey, Thinking of you as it gets closer! How excitng!!!!
Anne
well I needed a laugh..thanks.
and I hear ya on the vacation in the hospital...despite hate having labour and all that goes with it, I actually love my time in the hospital every time I give birth...LOL how pathetic am I? Really I do. I have people waiting on me taking care of all my needs and its quiet and I don't have loud crazy kids running around giving me a headache
Awww, Sending hugs!!! You know you want to tell us the name.... ;)
You'll be holding her before you know it, but I can't wait to see pictures!!! :)
oh I hear you. My back is really bad tonight. Maybe this weekend.
Post a Comment