Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby Dragon

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I lol when i saw this as just yesterday I kid you not, Keith and I were cracking up at Raphael and the noises he was making when he was asleep in my arms! It always cracks me up so much the..well, weird and cute noises our babies make...good to know your babies are cute weirdo's too! :-) Hope you are recovering well; love the photos you're posting!

Mom P said...

The wonder of video's. How precious.

Smith's Asian Adventure said...

Aubrey, the kids and I just watched the video. I love technology! How cool that we can see her and be so far away. Thanks for the pictures also. Evie loves her dark hair. I just can't believe how tiny she is in the picture of you holding her.

elm said...

I am now regretting not videoing my baby bump when he was about that size... we didn't have a dragon. We had a HORSE!! He would make the best horse noises and I miss them. Now, he blows bubbles/raspberries and clicks his tongue! All that hair is soooo pretty!! Were your other kids born with dark hair or is this a first!?!!