Thursday, February 19, 2009

Proud Big Sister

One of my younger sisters, Brianna, has a good eye and takes amazing pictures. She's inherited our father's photography gene! She's working on a project right now in a local contest, so I won't mention her themes right now but I may update after the project is completed and turned in so that her pictures may be better understood.

She was over yesterday working on part of her project and I asked if she would leave some of her abstract photos on the computer so that I could play with them. I adjusted the contrast and color on a couple of them so when you see these, realize that you're looking at an altered version of the photo she actually took.

I'm proud of your work, Brie!Me, Maddie, and Brianna
Peeling wall paper in an abandoned house--note the flower pattern in the center.
Closeup of an outdoor mural

2 comments:

abroadermark said...

Very nice! Your sister is talented!

Lisa said...

Wow. Very cool!