Monday, February 9, 2009

Link to CNN Story

I linked to this story from my friend Jen's blog.

What words are there to describe this story? Ironic? Unbelievable? Is it a paradox? It is most definitely absurd. It is right and wrong at the same time and in so many ways.

My head is spinning. I am shocked and cannot come up with the words to describe what I have just read. You will not believe your eyes. Please go read.

7 comments:

Lerin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lerin said...

If only everyabortionist would lose their license...

You know, this is no different than what happens to babies LEGALLY on a day to day basis. It may have even been more humane to suffocate the poor darling in a bag than to dismember her in the womb.

So the mother is traumatized that she had to see the baby die? Is it because she had to face the reality of what she had done? Would it have been less traumatic if the baby had simply been aborted outside her line of sight?

I am definitely **horribly** appalled at the story.. but at the same time, I wonder why "this" is any different. Is it because we cannot pretend a baby was not murdered this time?

I hope this case somehow brings more people to understand that abortion, at any stage, is murder.

abroadermark said...

: (

Everything about this is too sad for words. God help us all.

Anonymous said...

Sickening.
I hope this story gets a lot of coverage, because surely pro-choicers can see that this is wrong and then question their beliefs about killing babies in the womb as well.

elm said...

To this I say - A Health Department opens their eyes... A Medical Board demands accountability... All good things. How terrible that this is how it happened, and sad that this young girl is suffering so publicly. But, our God works in mysterious ways and I am hoping and praying that this case will cause other state's health departments and medical boards to toe the line and begin to call evil out as it is presented. It took many steps in our history to make abortion as "legal" as it is today... it too will take many small steps to go back. Continue to pray for this cause.

Anonymous said...

What was the young woman expecting? I don't get her outrage. As in, she had achieved what she wanted, didn't she?

The precious little one is now free of this evil and barbaric world... and now able to gaze at our Saviour, firsthand.

Check the dead, lifeless eyes out, of the so-called doctor. I would hate to be in his shoes comes Judgement Day.

Anonymous said...

I read this story when it first came out and was absolutely disgusted by all involved.
It's unbelievable and very very sad.