Step #2: Put on Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas Music. Did you know that it's spelled with two Ns? I didn't either until iTunes asked me if that's what I was looking for after I misspelled it.
Step #3: Get the tree out of the box. Yes, our Christmas Tree came from a box!
Step #4: Each child has his or her own box of ornaments to decorate the tree with.
Step #5: Add candy canes and admire the work.
Step #6: Get the skirt out and put it on your husband...I mean...under the tree. (Shhh...don't tell him I put this picture on the blog)
Step #7: After a day, put the tree up on a higher table so that the 19 month old can't break any more ornaments.
Enjoy! Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Love the shot of your hubby! We have been lucky about our 12 month old NOT destroying the tree yet. She likes to look at it, and touches some of the beads/ornaments but then walks away. Amazing! And to think I almost didn't put the tree up this year because of her...
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
I grew up with the tradition of having Christmas music on when we decorated the tree. Back then it was a lot of Johnny Mathis.
I put on my Christmas playlist on my iTunes when we decorated this year. It was fun listening and watching my daughter sing and dance to all the music. My son was at my parents, but he ended up helping my mom decorate their tree. And I'm sure my dad put on some classic Johnny Mathis to set the mood.
That baby picture is precious! I love those memories. And the tree looks nice, too. :) Merry (almost) Christmas!
Of course without Step 1, there would be no more steps! We only put about six to eight nonbreakable ornaments up this year, considering how many our 2-year-old broke last year (thankfully they were old ones with no sentiments). I can only hope our next little boy will be gentler on the tree! Your tree looks great. May you and your beautiful family have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment