Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Four Year Old has the Camera!

When it looks like this outside, Moms sometimes turn the fireplace on and make a tent in front of the fire for little boys who want to pretend to be camping (without roasting marshmallows). Isaiah is thinking, "I can't believe that my mother opened the deck door to take a picture of the rain and standing water and then she shut it and she won't let me go outside!" When Noah figured out that I was taking pictures of our morning (I was going to do a Wordless Wednesday), he asked if he could have the camera. He took 72 pictures and these are the choice, focused ones. They're not bad for a 4 year old!
"Look! I took a picture of Jesus!"
"Isaiah was following me upstairs."
"Mom, let me take your picture!"
"Isaiah...Isaiah, hold still!"
" This is my baby Isaiah."
"Mom, don't turn the fire off yet!"

No comments: