Our weekend in pictures is belated, right? That's okay. We had a lot of things going on this weekend and there were quite a few things that were picture worthy. Soon, I'll attempt to imbed my first video. Hope you are having a good week. We are!
Friday afternoon I went in to wake Isaiah so that we could get in the van and go pick Morgan up from school. He was sleeping so soundly that he was difficult to wake up.
Then Saturday he was so tired that he fell asleep (in his Husker gear) sitting up and leaning over his blanket.
On my way to my brother's football game, I snapped a picture of Memorial Stadium when I drove by it for those of you who need a quick fix (because the quality of a picture stinks when taken at 45 mph) The Huskers played New Mexico State and won 38-7. I had to look that up.
My youngest brother is 15 now, weighs more than me, and is six and a half inches taller. He goes to one of the Catholic High Schools in the diocese, but a different one than I went to. Saturday, his school and my alma mater played each other. I had to go!
There was quite a bit of family there...Brie, Leighton, Valley, Jessica (not our Jessica), Roger, Mom, and Craig.
Eli is the player on the far right.
Eli's school lost the game but they played well. My alma mater is a bigger school who has always had a very strong football team.
This morning, Morgan said that she was going to do Madeleine's hair for her so she put in the pony tail and then the barrettes!
And that's our weekend (through Tuesday morning) in a nutshell.
2 comments:
looks like your huskers beat up on my alma mater!
r
who's that sitting between leighton and mom? great weekend scoop. thanks for posting so i can share in it :)
Post a Comment