Thursday, September 18, 2008

Swimming in the Rain

Last week, we were blessed with over an inch of rain. Our little adventure started when Isaiah learned that he could open the deck door and escape. Although it was pouring rain outside, I watched him and did not stop him. He stepped out into the rain and blinked a couple of times. Then he began to play on the deck. The other children saw and asked if they could dance in the rain and I said that they could. They all ran off and dressed in their swim suits/trunks and ran out on the deck to dance. When Jeremy got home, I suggested that we postpone supper and swim in the rain. After all, what could feel better than sitting in 100 degree water in the rain? It was pretty neat and was a fun adventure for us. When we finally got out, we had supper and it was bedtime. Maddie is a little fish! Yay for ear tubes!
Jeremy goofs around.
Morgan asks every day for hot tub time.
Noah is losing his fear of the water.
This little ladybug floatie was worth every penny of the $15 that I paid for it!

3 comments:

Regina said...

oh my, those eyes!
r

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Amy said...

I have to comment on the eyes too... man, they are beautiful!
I wish I was swimming in the rain! Preferably with no lightening!