"She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs at the days to come."
Monday, May 9, 2011
For the Love of Wood!
After taking this room, removing its carpet, and moving its furniture out to the front room, we came up with this....
A beautiful dining room with an oak floor! Encouraged by the success of this mission, I decided to....
...get my husband to agree to let me pull up the carpet in the front room ... mostly because it's disgusting and to top it off, Maria pooped on it this morning. Look what I found underneath! The carpet is now out!
Oh, my! What a treasure that is apparently under all your carpet! The new dining room is GORGEOUS - and all that natural light that comes in is a great bonus. Aren't these the BEST jobs to tackle? :-)
I can't believe how beautiful that room looks!! The floor is lovely and the table and chairs are super beautiful- I especially love the chairs! So excited for you!
7 comments:
Is the chair facing the corner for a reason?
I do love the wood. Are you sure you are ready for the hard work involved. Love you.
That is one gorgeous dining room!! How wonderful to have hardwood floors - enjoy!! :)
Oh, my! What a treasure that is apparently under all your carpet! The new dining room is GORGEOUS - and all that natural light that comes in is a great bonus. Aren't these the BEST jobs to tackle? :-)
I can't believe how beautiful that room looks!! The floor is lovely and the table and chairs are super beautiful- I especially love the chairs! So excited for you!
Wow, it looks amazing Aubrey. Love the dining room and new table too. Good work Aubrey.
How gorgeous! Like a hidden treasure!
Post a Comment