Tuesday, August 24, 2010

July (Except Chicken Pox)


This is Maria's baby hand on my grandpa's 80 year old hand.

Crazy Morgan pushes out the net on the trampoline.

I love Nebraska sunsets.  They don't have to be too colorful to be beautiful, sometimes.

I love the age at which babies will nap anywhere.  Maria is napping on my grandparents' couch.

This is my grandpa helping his littlest grandchild up and down the step on their patio.  She is one year old.  I am the oldest grandchild at 32.

My Grandma snuggles Maria.

Genevieve runs around with her mom's hat on her head.

This is my beautiful goddaughter (and littlest cousin) Genevieve.

I love my grandpa.

These little girls decided to have a "sister play date" with their baby siblings!

Summer With the Saints

Cabela's is so cool.

The kids practice target shooting (laser guns) at Cabela's.

Noah wanted his picture taken in front of the battling Grizzly Bears.

Morgan wanted her picture taken with this fish at Cabela's.

This is a display at Cabela's in Kansas City.

Maddie and Noah rode the double-decker carousel at a mall in Kansas City.

Motion capture?

The kids raise their St. George swords at Summer With the Saints.

Morgan was pleased to find a blue (chicken) egg at the farm we visited.

Morgan took a picture of Isaiah taking his nap in a sitting position.  How on earth do kids fold up like that!?

This is our Little Flowers group with moms and Sisters!

Sisters treated the Little Flowers group to a day at their acreage.  Moms came as well.  My friend Amy (sitting on a stool) delivered her son the next day!

Lucia, Thea, Lillian, Ana, Maria, Madeline, ??, Felicity, and Morgan are Little Flowers.

Someone took this picture of Isaiah (not me) and I love it!

Maddie took this picture of herself and Maria.

Man, I love this baby!

Noah held a butterfly.

Morgan & Maddie pose with their butterflies.

Super Why at the zoo

Basil, basil, basil, on my porch all the time!

We went to a nearby park with Seth.  The kids are looking at wild birds in captivity (the birds were injured).

Remember the caterpillar and its chrysalis?  Well here's Noah with the Swallowtail that it became.

Morgan in mid-air

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some beautiful memories there!!! Love the picture with grandma, so precious!

Staci said...

Looks like Sophie in the Little Flowers photo, between her sisters. But I wasn't there, so I can't be sure :).

I love the first picture of Maria holding her great-grandfather's hand.

Amanda said...

Aubrey!! I have missed you!!! I am so glad you stopped by my blog today... and I can't believe how cute little Maria is! Oh my, she looks like her brothers!

Colleen said...

I see you are still trying to sell me on the whole Nebraska living thing ;)

What great times and pictures. Please send Maria along, we want another baby girl so badly!

Therese said...

oh the photos are great. I cannot wait for summer here.

Anonymous said...

You do a great job on your blog Aubs, we enjoy it so much. Grandma