Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Spoon Feeding

I begin spoon feeding my babies when they begin to put stuff in their mouth.  Later, if I'm lazy (read: breastfeeding is so much easier).  Lately, Maria's gotten really good at shoving stuff in her mouth, especially tags on toys. So....
First bite of rice cereal + formula + watermelon juice (watermelon from the garden)
What the heck was that?
I think I'll suck my favorite finger to help me swallow that mouthful.
Mmmm ... good finger.  That's the one she sucks when I put her to bed.  It's too cute.
Hey!  I like green eggs and ham, I do, I like them, Sam I Am!  watermelon-rice-formula stuff on a spoon!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

those beautiful eyes.....

Smith's Asian Adventure said...

Look at those amazing eyes. Maria is soooo beautiful!!!

Jillian said...

Yup, I was going to say the same thing..those big eyes are stunning!

Amanda said...

LOL! Her eyes say it all! These photos bring back memories for me... it has been a few years though since I needed to have rice cereal in the pantry lol.