FOR TODAY ... March 29, 2010Outside my window ... It's in the high 60s and sunny!
I am thinking ... about sleep.
I am thankful for ... a healthy baby.
I am wearing ... jeans and a T-shirt. No, not regular jeans. Maternity jeans. *sigh*
I am remembering ... what it felt like to sleep.
I am going ... to return the component AV cable that I got for my iPod and buy a composite AV cable for the iPod. Of course, of course.
I am currently reading ... the UPS status of my LUSH order. It'll be here tomorrow.
I am hoping ... to get some sleep tonight.
On my mind ... I think I left my mind at the hospital ... when I delivered Morgan 8 years ago.
Noticing that ... the kids are adjusting really well to Maria.
From the kitchen ... after five weeks of meals delivered to my door (more on that later), it's finally time to cook. Jeremy said I can order but I think I can manage spaghetti for Pete's sake.
Around the house ... Baby car seat, nursing cover, burp cloth, baby blanket, jacket on the floor, couch covers in the wash, baby gym turned upside down, french fries on the floor, and a sleeping baby in her swing.
One of my favorite things ... Jeremy
From my picture journal ... this picture of my sister Valley and me was taken about 11 days ago after she delivered her daughter Amaya. Maria and Amaya are four weeks apart in age.
1 comment:
look at those cute cousins!
How weird - I washed our couch slip cover on Monday, too - and the kids aren't allowed to sit on it until after Easter. lol.
Post a Comment