
Kevin and Laurie are Maria's Godparents (also Morgan's and Isaiah's).

Monsignor anoints Maria's chest.

Maria is baptized!

Laurie, Me and Maria, Monsignor, Jeremy, and Kevin. Laurie is Jeremy's sister.

Morgan, Me and Maria, Noah, Jeremy and Isaiah, and Madeleine

This is Jeremy and his sister Carrie.

Isaiah brought his sock to Monsignor (at our home afterward) and said, "My sock is off. Can you put it back on?" No job is too small for Monsignor!

He loves kids!

Isaiah knows just where to get lots of love--from someone who has been a grandma for 32 years! (That's my grandma, for those of you who don't already know.)

My mother made Maria's dress (and those of the other children).

Monsignor held Maria at our home after the baptism ... before heading to two confirmation receptions! He's a marathon runner, he is.

You can see the chrism shining in her hair. All picture credits to Jeremy's mother!
5 comments:
Aww! How wonderful! And don't you love that chrism smell!
Hooray! That's so wonderful. I love the pictures of Msgr with Isaiah. We are very blessed to have Msgr in our parish.
Did your mother make a new baptismal gown for each of the kids? That's so impressive! My girls have all been baptized in a gown that dates back to Nathaniel's great grandparents. I love the history. How special to have a gown to pass down to each of your children for them to use for their own families.
Beautiful!!!
Hi!
This isn't a comment about your post per se, so you don't need to publish it. I just wanted to invite you to "Kids say the darndest things Friday" blog hop at:
http://mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/post-signature_19.html
We’d love to have you join the fun and share your stories. I’m sure that you have some real gems! We are also hosting Pro-Life Tuesdays!
In Christ,
Lucy
This is a comment to all your beautiful followers. I love reading the comments and the beautiful Christian love that comes through.
God bless your newest little Catholic :) And boy I can never stop smelling their heads after they get chrism. So good!
Post a Comment