I know I'm bored when I overuse Facebook. It's below freezing outdoors and there's ice and snow everywhere. We've been staying home rather than drive on ice. Thus, the boredom. So my Quick Takes are my 1. Only in the age of the Internet would the FedEx website tell me that the package is on my front porch. Thanks, FedEx.
2. It took me a whopping five minutes to wash the six large dishes in my sink. Why on earth do I procrastinate? Silly me.
3. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
4. My five year old son came into the kitchen [this morning] and said, "Mom, do you know what reversible change is?" He then explained that reversible means that water can turn to ice and then back into water. Irreversible is like making pancakes--once you mix the eggs in, you can't take it apart. I love PBS.
5. Met with Dr. K [this morning]. The date is set: February 19th at 7:30 a.m. we will welcome our newest daughter!
6. The plows just came through! Three cheers for city employees and their hard work! May they rest well tonight (after digging out the rest of the city).
7. First update from my iPod Touch. Yay for free wireless!
4 comments:
Knowing the date of the birth would be good. I have had one baby 4 weeks prem and the others all late.
I have to say one of my best "Christmas Gifts" was when we had Joseph in 2004. He was born before Christmas, (early December) but after 5 years of no babies, it was an especially memorable one. :)
I laughed about the dishes comment. I am the same way at this point. I need to just get them from the counter into the dishwasher. It's not procrastination, I rest a bit or rather do some more gestating, then go load up the dishwasher. See you must start rationalizing your procrastinations girl! ;-)
February is a good month for a birthday...mine is the 20th!
sounds like a good day to have a baby.
Post a Comment