Tuesday, December 8, 2009

6 Inches Down, 12 to Go!

These pictures are for those of you NOT in Nebraska right now. Or for those of you who are and really want to know what my street looks like as opposed to yours. ;)

Carrie and Joel, I hope you are lounging on a beach somewhere enjoying the palm trees and warm weather. Here's what's happening here in Nebraska, and we're just getting started....Holy cow, where'd the street go? The kids have been outside already this morning. They take 1/2 hour to get ready, play for 1/2 hour, then undress for 15 minutes. They tromped around on the deck and in the backyard and threw snow at each other.

5 comments:

Mom P said...

I'm sure they'll want to go back out. Especially tomorrow after another ten inches falls and the wind makes nice drifts.

Lisa said...

Snowing here on the CO plains, too, Aubrey. But I don't think we're supposed to get as much..I'll have to call my Omaha boys and see how they're doing!

abroadermark said...

Wowzers! So, were you able to make it to Mass?

Sarah said...

We're getting it here now! Started around lunchtime and although we are on the edge of the storm here in MN where I live, there's plenty from that storm making it's way to other areas of MN. The wind is already starting here too and promises to be blowing and drifting through tomorrow!

I better get out the hot cocoa! Stay Warm!

Diane said...

We are not in Nebraska, but it looks pretty similar here, too! Most all local schools have already cancelled school for tomorrow based on the amount of snow they're expecting through the overnight. Pretty pictures!