"She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs at the days to come."
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Clabber Boy
Who knew that an empty Clabber Girl (baking powder) can could be so much fun? Isaiah is about 21 months old now. Try not to notice the ketchup on his PJs. The video is less than a minute--turn your sound on!
Hi Aubrey, Joel and I just watched the video and then played it again. I can't believe how big he is getting. Thanks for adding a smile to our day...so far away. Love you.
6 comments:
So cute!! Why do we waste our money buying them presents??
Oh, yeah, and by the way...whenever my husband wants to kiss me now, I tell him to stop "marrying my face off"!! Ha!
That is too funny!
He certainly had fun! Very cute...
That is hilarious! Isaiah is getting so big!!!!!!!!
Hi Aubrey,
Joel and I just watched the video and then played it again. I can't believe how big he is getting. Thanks for adding a smile to our day...so far away. Love you.
Post a Comment