| Maria collapses on the floor after an exhausting Sunday Mass. |
| This is her funny face. I LOVE it! |
| She's getting so big! |
| The kids called this Maria's Ball Bath. |
| Maria laughs at Daddy (complete with red-eye, which I failed to remove). |
| So long, toothless-grin days! She's got her two bottom teeth in and set the record for the latest Laughing Child to teethe. |
4 comments:
I laughed at your caption of "exhausting Mass." I'm guessing her and Raphael would get along dandy at Mass. They are passed the age of sitting in the car seat for the 45 min to an hour of Mass, want to "talk" especially during consecration, and play with everything in site that is not for them to play with and when holding them it's like a hokey pokey with your hips...you put them on your right hip out and shake them all about, then you put them on your left hip out and shake them all about..... ha ha
Well, it goes something like that with Raphael at least. :-) So if it makes you feel better, Raphael comes home from Mass "exhausted" too. :-) Easy earned Graces and well so darned smoochable :)
past the age, not passed. I hate when I miss a grammar or typo!
What a beautiful dress! My light blue-eyed kids always get red-eye too :)
All my kids got teeth at 4 months, so this nursing mama is hoping for a late teether next time :)
Oh, my! She's so lovely!
Post a Comment