Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Five's Screen Debut

We had our 18 week ultrasound today and everything looks good on our new little baby. Guess what? It's a ...




GIRL!

14 comments:

Wife of a Soldier said...

YAY!!!! Congrats on another girl! :)

Smiler #1 said...

Congratulations, Aubrey! I love that little nose. She's already beautiful. =]

elm said...

Excitement, excitement!!! A baby girl for your family!! Lots of lovely ruffles, lace and pinks!!! :) Blessing and joy for your family and your new baby girl!!!

Lisa said...

Yay! Congratulations! Score one for our team! &;o) (jj) Boy or girl, every child is a blessing.

Mom P said...

I'm very happy that you and our grandaughter are doing good. She is beautiful.

Therese said...

oh congratulations. You are the exact opposite of us for our first 5. We had boy, boy, girl, girl, boy.

Maybe we can arrange a marriage for the future for this baby and number 8.

Colleen said...

You are making a nice pattern :)

She looks adorable already - of course with the great genes and all!

I was waiting to find out about this baby, glad you posted it so quickly :)

Ginny said...

Congratulations!

Diane said...

I always love the relief of seeing a healthy, moving, happy baby. Thanks for sharing! Congrats! Is a name announcement imminent?

Jessica Gordon said...

OOOoohhhhh!!!!! That is SO EXCITING!!!! I am so happy for you all!!!! =)

stephanie said...

I had to 'cheat' on my blogging break (the first day, no less) because I really wanted to see if you were having a girl, too! Congrats!

Regina said...

fun! she looks just like you ;)
r

Anonymous said...

Tickled pink for you!

Aimee said...

That's a beautiful picture of your new lass :)

(And "girl" is my gut feeling about our #5 as well!)