"She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs at the days to come."
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Lunchtime Zzzzs
This is what happens to little boys who are teething and wake their parents up every hour during the night and then won't go down for a morning nap even though they're extremely tired. Click to watch; it's about 40 seconds in length.
yes! video, and that was a good subject too :) I had a good laugh (inside my head) because the people at the coffee shop might think I'm crazy (enter crazy face here)
4 comments:
ah poor guy~cute though
r
What a sweetie!!! (Are you recuperating??)
yes! video, and that was a good subject too :) I had a good laugh (inside my head) because the people at the coffee shop might think I'm crazy (enter crazy face here)
A friend e-mailed and said, "[you've got to] give the guy credit for holding on to his drink!"
Post a Comment