Morgan had a good day. As was typical last school year, she was cross with me when she came home and wouldn't tell me much about her day. "Morgan, what did you do?" "Nothing." Then she got on the phone with Dad. I could tell he asked, and the flood gates burst; she filled the conversation with activities and their details. *sigh* At least she loves school! The other thing she said that she was most excited about was doing math. This is the same six year old who came up to me in the kitchen one day and said, "Mommy, 20 is four fives, right?" I replied that it was and asked her how she knew. She said, "Well, 20 is two 10s, and 10 is two fives, so four fives must be 20!"
4 comments:
sooo cute...that is probably the thing i miss most about Catholic school (switched to homeschooling)-the super cute uniforms.
r
Recess was always my favorite too! Very cute.
Oh! She looks so cute!!! I hope she had a wonderful recess!
Morgan had a good day. As was typical last school year, she was cross with me when she came home and wouldn't tell me much about her day. "Morgan, what did you do?" "Nothing." Then she got on the phone with Dad. I could tell he asked, and the flood gates burst; she filled the conversation with activities and their details. *sigh* At least she loves school! The other thing she said that she was most excited about was doing math. This is the same six year old who came up to me in the kitchen one day and said, "Mommy, 20 is four fives, right?" I replied that it was and asked her how she knew. She said, "Well, 20 is two 10s, and 10 is two fives, so four fives must be 20!"
Post a Comment