At the lunch table, I was explaining to my sister Sophie how we put Isaiah, 4 years old, on the phone when a telemarketer calls. One conversation began with Isaiah saying the following, "Hello, this is Isaiah ... what are parents? ... I went to swimming lessons this week! ... Yeah, my mommy is here. ... But I'm talking now...."
Then the kids laughed and I said that he knows now what parents are. I asked Isaiah outloud, "Who are your parents?" Isaiah replied, "You and daddy ... and my fake parents are Carrie and Joel."
Punchline? Carrie and Joel are his godparents.
Enjoy the laughs!
2 comments:
This child makes me smile! (Also holds a special place for me because I think he and Jadeon have many similarities!)
Aubrey, thanks for brightening my day! I love that. I want to give Isaiah a HUGE hug!!! Please squeeze him from all of us. We miss you guys very much.
Post a Comment