
Scenario: Noah, 5 1/2, spills a huge amount of dominoes in the front room, feet from the bedroom where Maria has just been put to bed. The noise is unbelievable. Jeremy doesn't know that she was already crying, so he heads to the front room, assesses the situation, and scolds Noah.
"See how that made your sister scream her head off!?"
"No, Dad. Her head was already screaming off."
5 comments:
So that really did make me L.O.L., Aubrey... :o))
I found this quite funny and couldn't help wonder whether I'd still be so amused if I was the one dealing with the screaming!
Oh, she hardly screams anymore. I always put her down asleep and after a few minutes, she realizes it, sometimes. Then she cries for five or ten minutes and is back asleep for 8 hours. :)
Asleep for 8 hours - ALREADY!!! Wow, you can have my next baby for me ;)
I love how my kids understand quiet as whispering...but not that it also equals not making crazy loud squeals, hammering on the wall, or dumping out an entire box of beads all over the coffee table. Ah, what we get to teach!
Post a Comment