Wednesday, August 26, 2009
First Days of School
The girls started school last Thursday, had half days that day and Friday, and began full days Monday. They ride to school in the morning with Jeremy.
Noah started Pre-K on Monday. He goes to school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the afternoon. He is beyond thrilled, as he has been asking when it would be his turn since Madeleine began Pre-K two years ago. He jumped out of the van and didn't wait to see if I was following him.
When we arrived up at his classroom, he put his things away and said, "Mommy, are you leaving now? Can you go home, please?" When I picked him up, he was excited but seemed a little upset. I asked what was wrong. He replied, "Miss M is keeping my school supplies." Fighting back my laughter, I said, "yes, buddy, but they're still yours."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute post. I love seeing Jeremy with his girls and I believe it that Noah is excited...it's finally his turn. You'll have to show him the photos when he hits jr high and doesn't want to go to school...
Post a Comment