
How do you get your husband to buy you a new blender after the old one breaks? Why would your husband run to the store and buy you bags and bags of frozen and fresh fruit? How do you get your husband to provide all-day daycare and meals for four children while you lounge on the sofa? How do you get your poor husband to mow the lawn in addition to all those chores? Have a tooth out. That's right--visit an oral surgeon and have one pulled. I'd recommend
#19. If you've ever had one pulled, you know you'll do anything at all to avoid having a
dry socket. Dry sockets are more common when wisdom teeth are pulled (I experienced that, too) and less common with other teeth, so I've got my hopes set high. To avoid this (at any cost) I've been lounging on the couch, and I watched so much TV that I had a headache yesterday evening. I ate pudding and yogurt, craved chips and dip, drank milk and juice, craved a soda, and this morning, I am able to eat warm things, so I'm having chicken soup. All is well. What a wonderful husband I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment